EndLess-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EndLess-Gaming SA-MP Server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Solved]Admin "Owen"

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheCesar

TheCesar

[Solved]Admin "Owen" Empty
PostSubject: [Solved]Admin "Owen"   [Solved]Admin "Owen" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:33 am

Your InGame Name: Cesar_Woodsman
Reported InGame User Name: Owen
Reason: Well, we were playing normally.. he was a zombie and I was being chased by him. Then he kept chasing me, I clearly lost HP and was dying but was running and struggling (Server script history can prove this) Then he slapped me three times, making my hp decreasing so he can infect me faster, then I got infected. After that I told him why did he slap me three times, he said he suspected that I health hack, then I told him he's abusing his powers and he banned me afterwards. Even though, I just reported someone who offered giving me free xp and I'm not that kind of kid that hacks around servers, Owen you should be more mature about playing, it's just a game. Grow up.
Screenshots(proof): Can't post links
Back to top Go down
Owen

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Admin "Owen"   [Solved]Admin "Owen" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:37 am

Stop behaving like a kid if you dont know how to play stop playing the server but dont use hacks. If u think its a game play it fairly. Moreover I was chasing ROG Man he was loosing hp constantly I was bitting him and you were not loosing any hp even when u were falling from highet places. You did hacked and RoG man also knew it. U need to grow up kid get some life and u did insult me too by abusing. You are getting banned.
Back to top Go down
TheCesar

TheCesar

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Admin "Owen"   [Solved]Admin "Owen" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:41 am

Just lol'ing at the fact that you took "You are abusing admin powers" as an insult, sorry how old are you bro? nine? Also you ever heard of SAMP Lag??? Like difference between pings that affects sometimes, I guess you haven't, no wonder how the hell you got admin powers, though let me explain to you... some of the bites worked as it's a matter of ping, my ping sometimes drops and sometimes raises (Everyone saw how I crashed yesterday constantly), but it was no big deal.... They did not cry for some bites that did not affect and some did affect like you did today, I'm asking Zed to check the script logs to see if I lost hp when he slapped 3 times or not, BECAUSE when you slapped me 3 times I did lose hp which proves I did not use hacks. Calling me a "kid" doesn't make a good figure of you by the way, you're just immature.
Back to top Go down
Owen

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Admin "Owen"   [Solved]Admin "Owen" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:43 am

I am 19 years old stop behaving immature I am a scripter and i know more than u do. U r saying my 3-4 bites didnt worked? Oh shutup So wut when i slaped u ur hp was not loosing.
Back to top Go down
TheCesar

TheCesar

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Admin "Owen"   [Solved]Admin "Owen" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:45 am

That's a lie, go ahead and check your logs, you will see that I did lose hp.
Back to top Go down
Owen

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Admin "Owen"   [Solved]Admin "Owen" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:48 am

U werent loosing and I know it. Just stop spamming the thread zed will do things now
Back to top Go down
[RoG]Man

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Admin "Owen"   [Solved]Admin "Owen" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:05 am

[Solved]Admin "Owen" KvkWf
Nice try cesar you are ban evader Smile
Back to top Go down
TheCesar

TheCesar

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Admin "Owen"   [Solved]Admin "Owen" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:07 am

[RoG]Man wrote:
[Solved]Admin "Owen" KvkWf
Nice try cesar you are ban evader Smile

Lol, just lol. I can't even access the server
Back to top Go down
Owen

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Admin "Owen"   [Solved]Admin "Owen" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:13 am

@ROG he will be banned forever for abusing admins. Just ignore it
Back to top Go down
TheCesar

TheCesar

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Admin "Owen"   [Solved]Admin "Owen" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:15 am

Buahahahahahaa, Dude... Can you even speak English? What is "Abusing Admins"??? Very Happy Very Happy LMFAO

Back to top Go down
Wolfthorn
Admin
Wolfthorn

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Admin "Owen"   [Solved]Admin "Owen" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:21 am

Cesar, I want you to upload your game directory inside and outside.
Back to top Go down
TheCesar

TheCesar

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Admin "Owen"   [Solved]Admin "Owen" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:22 am

Also that SS of Rog shows that he knows the hacker, he was asking him for his fb over pms.

@Wolfthorn, who are you? Are you Zed?
Back to top Go down
Wolfthorn
Admin
Wolfthorn

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Admin "Owen"   [Solved]Admin "Owen" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:24 am

Im Wolfthorn Smile head admin.
Back to top Go down
TheCesar

TheCesar

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Admin "Owen"   [Solved]Admin "Owen" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:38 am

[Solved]Admin "Owen" BUeCQF5

(EDIT): I don't know, somehow links do not work on this forum. Though you can grab the link in an external tab, it would work.
Back to top Go down
Wolfthorn
Admin
Wolfthorn

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Admin "Owen"   [Solved]Admin "Owen" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:45 am

Upload a photo outside of the folder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Admin "Owen"   [Solved]Admin "Owen" Empty

Back to top Go down

[Solved]Admin "Owen"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next