EndLess-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EndLess-Gaming SA-MP Server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Denied]Man Admin apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[RoG]Man

[Denied]Man Admin apply Empty
PostSubject: [Denied]Man Admin apply   [Denied]Man Admin apply EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:02 pm

In-game name: [RoG]Man
In-game rank:currently 15 due to a hacker used fake-kill (original was 5)
Where are you from?: Morocco
Which languages do you speak?: Arabic, English, spanish (bad)
Have you ever been banned from the server ?(YES/NO): No
Why you got banned?: -
How much times did you get banned?: -
How much time can you spend on your position?: Depends 1-2 hours if the server have players
If a player asks you for help, what do you do?: i'm going to help him with his problem
If you see a player teamkilling, bunnyhoping, etc.., how do you react?: warn him
If you see someone spamming in the chat, how do you react?: mute him

Why you wanna join our administration team?:I always liked to help people as much as possible,taking your questions,talking to them,and punishing all the players that make them feel bad playing in the same space that i.I play online games since as a child,so I know very well how to deal with these certain people,made me moderators of this team I can go further with more likely to punish them,of course,always taking responsibility and knowing what i'm very doing.Wanted have a chance to prove it,and I think I can, i was an owner of a lot of great servers in the past because i always care about the players, what they need and what they want, i was scripting and editing zombie gamemodes since 2012.

Why do you think we will accept you to our team?: same reason
Have you ever been an admin before?: i was owner, co-owner, founder, developer, admin, moderator
Why we should accept you?: same reason
Something about yourself:
Back to top Go down
Wolfthorn
Admin
Wolfthorn

[Denied]Man Admin apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Man Admin apply   [Denied]Man Admin apply EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:09 pm

I see no effort put in your application.
DENIED
Back to top Go down

[Denied]Man Admin apply
Page 1 of 1