EndLess-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EndLess-Gaming SA-MP Server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Tom_Redlake Admin Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom_Redlake

Tom_Redlake

[Accepted]Tom_Redlake Admin Apply Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Tom_Redlake Admin Apply   [Accepted]Tom_Redlake Admin Apply EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 10:50 pm

InGame Name: Tom_Redlake
InGame Rank: 1
Where you from: Croatia
Which Languages Do you speak?: English, Croatian and little Italian
Have you ever been banned in the server ?(YES/NO): No
Why you got banned?: ----
How much Times you got banned?: ----
Why You wanna join to administration group?:
Main reason why I want to join staff team is to help this community to grow into one of biggest communites. I also posses scripting knowledge(scripter since 2014) and I'm already helping other Roleplay community with their script(not advertising, just saying). So I see potential in this community and would be glad to help and serve everytime when I will be free and available to do so. Thing I mostly like in SA-MP are zombie apocalypse servers and survival(DayZ based) servers.
Im also economics student and sportsman. That means I wont be able to be online 24/7 but I will do my best to help when needed.
Why we should accept you?: Already defined above.
Something about yourself: Said.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Admin
Alan

[Accepted]Tom_Redlake Admin Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Tom_Redlake Admin Apply   [Accepted]Tom_Redlake Admin Apply EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 11:23 pm

Hello Tom, I've went through your application.
I think that you could really help us with your scripting skills, Welcome to our administration team !
ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Tom_Redlake Admin Apply
Page 1 of 1