EndLess-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EndLess-Gaming SA-MP Server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Solved]Reporting MishKa_Lox [Airbreak / Weapon Hacks / TK]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCesar

TheCesar

[Solved]Reporting MishKa_Lox [Airbreak / Weapon Hacks / TK] Empty
PostSubject: [Solved]Reporting MishKa_Lox [Airbreak / Weapon Hacks / TK]   [Solved]Reporting MishKa_Lox [Airbreak / Weapon Hacks / TK] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 1:59 pm

♦️ Your in-game Name: Cesar_Woodsman
  ♦️ Reported in-game player name: MishKa_Lox
  ♦️ Reason for reporting: Using Hacks (Airbreak - Weapon Hacks) / Teamkilling.
  ♦️ Screenshots:
- Basically, I logged randomly where there was two players online, Mishka and some other player, I randomly spectated Mishka and found out that he was Air-breaking, to reach each checkpoint to farm the XP. I warned him over the /a chat, telling him that I saw him, then he told me "Timur aka Wolf will do nothing about it".... Here is a screen at this moment...

[Solved]Reporting MishKa_Lox [Airbreak / Weapon Hacks / TK] OHYSnu3

- Then I just ignored him, spec'ed him off and got into the car and was trying to play normally and drove to the checkpoint. When I arrived there, I found him hacking a deagle and started shooting at me (Totally trolling and unprofessionalism as an admin). Here are the screens at this moment..

[Solved]Reporting MishKa_Lox [Airbreak / Weapon Hacks / TK] XNXY2hC

[Solved]Reporting MishKa_Lox [Airbreak / Weapon Hacks / TK] J59MhCc

[Solved]Reporting MishKa_Lox [Airbreak / Weapon Hacks / TK] H8k9u87

- In the next screen, I was asking wtf he was doing and said "Deagle", he said "Yeah Very Happy" and was taking everything as a joke...

[Solved]Reporting MishKa_Lox [Airbreak / Weapon Hacks / TK] UwTD1Bf

♦️ Additional notes: I personally don't see this person can fit for an admin position, he's not taking anything serious, he doesn't care about the community and is ruining the image of the staff team. So I sincerely request a decision to be taken as soon as possible, thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Tom_Redlake

Tom_Redlake

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Reporting MishKa_Lox [Airbreak / Weapon Hacks / TK]   [Solved]Reporting MishKa_Lox [Airbreak / Weapon Hacks / TK] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 2:42 pm

I agree with you Cesar. Not because youre my friend, but because youre right too.
That guy Mishka is really unprofessional and stupid to be honest. Ik that he is IRL friend of Zed but if this guy will continue to be admin that will ruin our growing community and we will have decreased number of loyal players.
Yesterday, Mishka was so f***** iritating me that I almost lost control to myself, but I did not

Still this guy needs to be removed from staff team.
If he will still be admin and act like that im leaving this community, I dotn want to have problems with person like Mishka so....
Back to top Go down
Wolfthorn
Admin
Wolfthorn

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Reporting MishKa_Lox [Airbreak / Weapon Hacks / TK]   [Solved]Reporting MishKa_Lox [Airbreak / Weapon Hacks / TK] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 5:12 pm

I assure you that the situation will be dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Reporting MishKa_Lox [Airbreak / Weapon Hacks / TK]   [Solved]Reporting MishKa_Lox [Airbreak / Weapon Hacks / TK] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Solved]Reporting MishKa_Lox [Airbreak / Weapon Hacks / TK]
Page 1 of 1