EndLess-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EndLess-Gaming SA-MP Server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Administrator Application] NorthKing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NorthKing

[Administrator Application] NorthKing Empty
PostSubject: [Administrator Application] NorthKing   [Administrator Application] NorthKing EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 2:48 pm

InGame Name: NorthKing
InGame Rank: 1
Where you from: Republic of Tunisia
Which Languages Do you speak?: Arabic, French, English and some Spanish.
Have you ever been banned in the server ?(YES/NO): Never.
Why you got banned?: N/A.
How much Times you got banned?: N/A.

Why You wanna join to administration group?:
I joined this server back in 2012 (that was 4 years and a half in the past). I really enjoyed playing on it, I can't really describe my feelings as I am very happy that this server re-opened. Since it's closure, I have been missing the game play, the community and the positive environment this server held in the past. Not to mention how enthusiastic I felt playing on this server. I love Los Santos Zombie Apocalypse very much and I am willing to become a good administrator that will serve the community and work on it's good and on it's improvement. It will be a great honor for me to become a part of the staff team in the server that I always loved playing on. Words can't describe feelings sometimes, I am very very interested in becoming an administrator and I am willing to give my best.

Why we should accept you?:
I am a polite person with a positive attitude. I have common courtesy, I am not rude or selfish. I am willing to serve this community because I really love this server and I am willing to give my best for it's good. I am a good writer so if you need a huge wall of text full of information and arguments, you can find me next to you. I can make server advertisements and might improve the player base of this community. Plus you can expect me to be very active. I am the right person in the right place, you'll always see benefits from me, never a mistake!

Something about yourself:
I have been playing on SA:MP since 2011 and I love this server so much!
Back to top Go down
Owen

PostSubject: Re: [Administrator Application] NorthKing   [Administrator Application] NorthKing EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 3:05 pm

Hello NorthKing I have seen you playing you are a nice guy your application is pretty good. I will suggests head to give you a chance for trail admin if you are more active you will be promoted soon. +1
Back to top Go down
Wolfthorn
Admin
Wolfthorn

PostSubject: Re: [Administrator Application] NorthKing   [Administrator Application] NorthKing EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 3:16 pm

Your application is pretty good, and you're an oldschool player, which is really good because you know the standards
ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Administrator Application] NorthKing   [Administrator Application] NorthKing Empty

Back to top Go down

[Administrator Application] NorthKing
Page 1 of 1